April 21, 2018 to April 22, 2018 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
4000 Parnell Ave
Visit heART of the CIty and all of the amazing things at the 2018 Northern Indiana Pet Expo. HOTC will have art for viewing and purchasing. Watch LIVE ARTISTS make beautiful creations on the spot and much more!
LIVE PAINTING BY:
Beth A Collier
Cecilia Perez Dunifon
Original art by Madeline: Madeline is too young to volunteer or work to donate money. So, she has created original art to benefit the Allen County SPCA! 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Allen County SPCA. She also started A Second Chance, which collects unused hospital items that are normally thrown out. Through A Second Chance, these items are donated to the Allen County SPCA.
Discover Northern Indiana Pet Expo!
Bringing pet lovers in our community a marketplace of pet and pet lover delights in addition to informational demonstrations and entertainment.
• Attend one of our free education sessions throughout both days!
• Learn why your dog behaves that way!
• Talk to groomers, vets, and pet lovers!
• Pick up treats for your furry friends.
• Take your dog through the dog park with fun and challenging obstacles!
• $15 microchipping for your cat or dog! (while supplies last)
• Watch performances during both days by national act
• Adopt a new friend!
• Lots of free stuff for your pet!
• Adults: $5.00
• Seniors (60+) & Children (6 to 12): $3.00
• Children (5 & under): Free
• Healthy & Altered Dogs & Cats: $1.00
Leashed Pets Welcome!
Healthy spayed or neutered dogs and cats over the age of one with a signed General Release Agreement form and contained on a non-retractable leash or carrier will be admitted. This form will also be available at the Information table at the expo. Please read the release for details. Sorry, no other family pets will be allowed inside the expo.