Fort Wayne Heart of the City and the Allen County SPCA present the 3rd Annual pARTY Animal, an art social event to benefit the Allen County SPCA!
This special one-day pop up art event will happen at 125 West Main Street, just doors down from Fort Wayne’s Famous Coney Island. This space is rarely seen by the public, so here is your chance!
• Pop up gallery with local artists’ work (A portion of all art sales directly benefits the Allen County SPCA)
• Food and beverage are available for purchase from 816 Pint & Slice at our 125 W Main Street location.
• 100% of ticket sales benefit the Allen County SPCA
***VIP Tickets ($25/ticket):
Be sure to pre-purchase your VIP admission package! Availability is limited.
• Event admission for one
• 1 limited edition decal
• Exclusive rooftop access throughout the evening with special live art
***General Admission Tickets ($5/ticket):
• Available AT THE DOOR ONLY
• Cash, checks, & card accepted.
• The silent auction of items from local businesses and artists throughout the night (all proceeds from the silent auction directly benefits the Allen County SPCA)
***2019 Art This Way Art Crawl Attendee Tickets:
• Attendees attending the 2019 Art This Way Art Crawl receive free general admission with proof of purchase to the crawl. We ask for free-will donation to the Allen County SPCA. This does not get you access to the VIP rooftop.
ARTISTS AND DONATION CALL-OUT:
Art Gallery Artists agree to provide 30% of anything sold to the Allen County SPCA as a donation.
Donations for the silent auction can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. 100% of the proceeds from raffle donations will benefit the Allen County SPCA. The Allen County SPCA is a registered 501(c)3 organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law.
Plan on using paid parking spots, parking garages, or meters downtown for this event. Please leave local business’ parking lots open for their patrons. Thank you!